Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Blackpowder

OBD Data - Average Distance & Time Between Regens

A few months back I purchased an OBDLink Mx+ to read/reset codes, and monitor some parameters on occasion (EGT Temps, Regen Info, etc.). I currently use the OBD Link app on my Android. I recently made a dashboard to see what the PIDs showed for average distance & time between regens. Attached...
  2. Blackpowder

Trailer Blind Spot Indication - No Trailer Connected

While driving through my neighborhood this morning, someone decided to tailgate me for a minute. While this was happening, my dash temporarily displayed Conventional Trailer and then illuminated the Max Mode trailer indicator just as though I connected my trailer. My Auto exhaust brake was on...
  3. Blackpowder

New 2021 3500 Owner

Hi all. Ordered a 2021 3500 Laramie Crew Cab SO in December last year and it finally arrived in April after 4.5 months. It was worth the wait. Have owned both Dodge & Ford trucks over the years. Plan was to purchase an F350 but after driving the RAM to compare I was sold on everything about...