Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Live Mopar Extended Warranty Pricing Live Now!

Thanks for your reply, I will get this done.
  2. M

Thanks for your feedback. I guess I should buy before the end of 2023 year as most likely price increases coming 2024. Did you end up buying via the online website and including the deductible option in your plan?
  3. M

I am looking at the 8 year/100k with a $100 or $200 deductible for my 2022 Power Wagon. A couple of questions if I could; 1) Do I have right up until, and including 31 Dec 2023 to purchase via the www.buymoparwarranty.com website, before any price increase? 2) Is this the genuine Mopar...
  4. M

Mud Flaps

Looking for advice: I was looking to buy the Weather Tech mudflaps for my 2022 power wagon but it states on their website "Does not fit Ram power wagon? Thanks
  5. M

Mud Flaps

I am looking at getting these for my 22 Power Wagon. I was going to order the DF12 13/14 for the front but it looks like you got the "L" (Long) 10 inch version? Do you think the standard 8 inch long would work okay for rocks off the front tires, or does the Power Wagon really need the longer...
  6. M

Brand new Warn Zeon 12s Leaking oil from drum

FYI: I did email Warn customer service yesterday and this was the reply today: "There is no oil that is put into those winches. We use a grease, but that should not be leaking out, so I’m not quite sure what is going on there. All of the Power wagon winches need to go back through Mopar for...
  7. M

I will spool the winch out a few more times to see if it is just residual oil from manufacturing or similar to the melted grease theory, if so then it would not affect long term winch function. Interested if anyone does locate a real issue here, but the oil seepage is in too tight of a location...
  8. M

I have exactly the same issue on my 2022 Power Wagon with 970 miles on it. I used the winch for the first time today to re-spool the rope and the leak is in exactly the same location as yours. Looks like very light oil to me ,so I was not sure if it was caused from fling off of motor oil from a...
  9. M

2022 Ram power wagon wheels; Forged or Cast?

Thanks again. I might also look at the AEV wheels as an option if I go for 35' tires.
  10. M

Thanks for your reply. Do you know if the power wagon wheels were ever Forged in previous years? (If so maybe current Cast construction is a cost saving exercise.......)
  11. M

I have recently ordered a 2022 Ram power wagon. From my research on past power wagons, (Pre 2019?), It appears the standard wheels were Forged Aluminum. The sales code for my truck wheel order option is: WFW, (17X8.0 BLACK PAINTED ALUMINUM WHEELS). Does anyone know for sure if these wheels both...