Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Ordered my Banks Pedal Monster today. What to expect?

My petal monster is a stand-alone..you download the app and us your phone to change the settings
  2. T

It’s the torque management that is causing what you call dead petal..
  3. T

The hesitation I see is the transmission is delaying to shift down...I put it in sixth gear so I can see what gear it’s in and it hesitates to shift..as soon as it shifts it goes...this is why you don’t see it from a dead stop since it’s already in first
  4. T

High Output (AISIN) vs Standard (68rfe)

Banks petal monster cured the pedal lag issue on my 2020 HO
  5. T

Installed the banks pedal monster on my 2020 3500 HO yesterday....hands down best thing you can do...now it runs like you would expect out of a cummins
  6. T

Stuck in park

I have had the flashing p happen before...this was starting it from the inside...
  7. T

Stuck in park

2020 ram 3500 HO three times today I couldn’t get the truck out of park and had to use the emergency release under the column....now it starting working again.anyone else had this problem?
  8. T

2020 Cummins HO

They must have done the recall before I bought it...it has done it since day one...had the recall done on my 2019 HO and it didn’t have this problem
  9. T

2020 Cummins HO

Thanks...dealer said I needed to wait till the check engine light came on..I had a 2019 HO that had the emissions recall done it never had this problem
  10. T

2020 Cummins HO

Is anyone having problems with motor surging while accelerating and driving a steady speed?
  11. T

Idaho checking in

2019 tradesmen from Dennis Dillion with around 7000 miles on it?
  12. T

Anyone else having a surging problem with the Cummins HO?

Anyone else having a surging problem with the Cummins HO?