Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Long time Dodge connoisseur

Welcome to the forum. There is lots of valuable information contained within the posts. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask and I'm sure you'll get the answer you're looking for.
  2. A

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

I currently have a '19 1500 Limited with the RamBoxes. The driver side shell is coming off and there is a long backorder for parts needed to get it fixed. On the same day I brought my 1500 to the dealer ship to get the RamBox looked at, I ordered a Power Wagon and that is going to make it here...
  3. A

Delivery Time Estimates

Mine has been in JB for over a week now. When I ordered my 1500 last year it went through JB in just a couple days.
  4. A

Delivery Time Estimates

2500 Power Wagon - Looks like I leapfrogged The HOFF at some point during the build process. 7/20 - Ordered 7/28 - D1 8/06 - JB (Bedliner, Bed Step, Side Steps) KZ - TBD
  5. A

Powerwagon as a daily driver?

I had a '16 2500 Limited that I drove as a daily driver for over a year. This included parking in inner city parking garages. It was never a problem.
  6. A

What is this stuff in my new power wagon

Congrats on your new Power Wagon. I'm waiting on mine to be delivered!
  7. A

Virginia - Power Wagon

Trading my 2019 1500 Limited for a 2019 2500 Power Wagon. Ordered 7/20, currently in D1. Estimated ship date is 8/3 which doesn't seem very realistic. It took me 10 weeks to get my '19 1500.
  8. A

Why level your truck?

Agreed. Lift all around. Leveling is just a half assed attempt at a lift.