Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. EquineExpress

Delivery Time Estimates

I read somewhere someone could see their truck, not sure how about doing it... i downloaded the app but can not get anywhere with it. My understanding somebody Needs to select activate in the truck
  2. EquineExpress

Delivery Time Estimates

Nothing new today, same old bs from the dealer “ you will get it!!.. just have no way of knowing when.. we are confident though it should be within the next month or so!” The invoice had a expect delivery of July 15th
  3. EquineExpress

Delivery Time Estimates

I hope this comes sooner than later, i want to put it to work. I keep missing out on jobs
  4. EquineExpress

Delivery Time Estimates

I ordered my truck as well April 1 3500 srw with HO Cummins Limited Pearl White.... still sitting in the depot in Detroit since June 22 going crazy. I have been notified my free xm radio subscription has started beginning of June.. Gotten a phone survey from FCA about my purchase and one in the...