Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Cloth or leather seats for primary a recreational vehicle.

For someone going the Katzkin route, what can you expect to pay? Not an exact number, but more a range.
  2. L

CP4 Fuel pump failure at 7200 miles and 6 months into ownership of my 2020 Ram 2500.

It seems the primary variable that does a pump in, is if there's water in the system. The Ram's system has a water separator, doesn't it? Is it not effective enough?
  3. L

CP4 Fuel pump failure at 7200 miles and 6 months into ownership of my 2020 Ram 2500.

Ahh, okay. Do you run a fuel additive? If so, which one? I'm still waiting for my truck to come off the assembly line, so I'm trying to gather as much information as possible to be as prepared as I can to head off maintenance/reliability issues.
  4. L

And so did Ford & GM. Who makes a reliable alternative? Why haven't any of the manufacturers adopted a reliable alternative?
  5. L

The way I see this, it's not a Ram/Ford/GM problem, it's a Bosch problem.
  6. L

True, mechanical failures on mechanical things are not going away, and perhaps the amplification provided by social media platforms of various forums creates a distorted perception of how big a problem actually is. But if a part's design changes, and problems stemming from that change follow...
  7. L

So, these pumps have been failing like this for the past 10 years, with no legal recourse for the owners, or did something change within the last couple years?
  8. L

Yeah, I realize that without transparency from Dodge/Bosch about what is happening & why & what the fix is / will be, it's all guessing. I'm a gear head, but this is my first diesel & it's going to be towing a 5th wheel I'll be living out of full time. Plus, spending the large chunk of cash that...
  9. L

So, that leaves Chevrolet, then. Am I in the same boat as the rest of the '19 & '20 Ram owners?
  10. L

Hello all, this is my first post while I await the call from the dealer that the 2020 Ram Laramie 3500 dually w/Aisen & HO Cummins I ordered at the end of August (build began 27 August) has arrived. Should I be proactive and say 'no thank you', get my deposit back and shop at the Chevrolet or...