Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Brudzik

2022 regens at 130 miles on mixed city/HWY to work and back

Got the truck back and it seems to be better but need to go thru a few cycles. The terrible smell is pretty much gone, I'm guessing that the exhaust leak was causing this. If the check engine light comes back they will replace the DPF filter.
  2. Brudzik

Fixed the Exhaust Leak but that didn't fix the problem, now they are saying one of my fuel injectors needs replaced. 5 days now without my truck.
  3. Brudzik

Got an update and they said they found an Exhaust leak. Glad they found the problem and hopefully I will get it back soon.
  4. Brudzik

Mine has been at the Dealer for 3 days and still no word on what is wrong. So frustrating.
  5. Brudzik

I have 18K on mine. Have tried Hot Shot Everyday Treatment too. Next tank not going to put anything in it. Not sure how I would describe the smell but its way more Noticeable when in Regen mode and it is not pleasant to breath in.
  6. Brudzik

Mine just went back into Regen after about 10 miles. I cleared the code once "P2459 Diesel Particulate Filter Regen Frequency" waiting for it to come back on to take it in. Replaced the Air Filter, tried Lucas Oil Diesel Deep Clean, if anything it seems to have made it worse. The thing I can't...
  7. Brudzik

Change Rear Seats in 2021 Laramie Crew Cab.

Is there an aftermarket kit or replacement seat to get the center rear seat full size in the 2021 Laramie Crew Cab.
  8. Brudzik

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Bought a 2500 Laramie Crew Cab from the dealer that is in transit is there anyway to find out where it is exactly. The vin is 3C6UR5FL1MG581233. Dealer thought it should be here in a week or two
  9. Brudzik

Bed lowering mode details

In the process of buying a new 2021 2500 6.7 is the auto leveling a must have, not finding many on the lots with that feature.