Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MaxSpeed

Uconnect 5.0 screen glitching/Change out options

Thanks, @H3LZSN1 I will get in touch with him.
  2. MaxSpeed

Uconnect 5.0 screen glitching/Change out options

Hey everyone it's been a while since I've posted but I'm having issues with the infotainment in my 2015 2500 Tradesman. It's the 5" screen which I assume means that it's Uconnect 5.0 but the naming is confusing so I'm not positive. The volume knob only works intermittently and the screen has...
  3. MaxSpeed

4th gen vs 4.5 (5th) gen 2500 towing

Thanks for helping with the math. I've looked for some of these numbers before, but it can be hard to find on Ram's (or any other manufacturer's) website. I think this safely puts my eco diesel idea to bed. I'm not worried about maxing out the towing on the 2500. I've done so with the 2015...
  4. MaxSpeed

Great, thank you @DevilDodge! This is exactly what I was looking for. Good to hear the 8spd takes care of the transmission gearing.
  5. MaxSpeed

Wow, really? I would not have thought that a new gasser would have more towing capacity than an older cummins. Good to know.
  6. MaxSpeed

True, that is a pretty big difference. I'm not a fan of the 6 spd in the 2015. 2nd gear is too tall and 3rd is too short, at least for the towing I do.
  7. MaxSpeed

Interested in everyone's views on the new Ram 2500 HD towing. Is it worth switching from a 2015 3/4 ton to a 2020 3/4 ton? I am currently towing around 12,000 pounds but some times it gets closer to 18,000 pounds. Would stay with the 6.4 Hemi. Don't need the extra costs of the diesel. I...