Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Turbo bark / surge

Has anyone had a turbo bark issue on firm/quick upshifts under boost? I’m getting a very strange noise on my 2-3 and 3-4 shift under high boost/load situations which sounds like a quick bark/surge coming from the turbo, the aisin shifts so firm/quick I think it is contributing to the noise, much...
  2. S

Turn signal convenience flash

Has anyone successfully changed this from 3 to more flashes? 5 is my magic number and didn’t know if maybe Alfa has a parameter for this?
  3. S

21 Aisin lockup question

Quick question for the folks that have a 21, how does your lockup strategy behave on the 1-2 and 2-3 shift, does it shift and slip/stay uncoupled then lockup feeling like an additional shift or does it lock on the shift eliminating the typical converter slip feel? My truck is staying unlocked...
  4. S

21 3500 srw ride height

Does anyone else think subject 21s sit lower than previous years? Even with the plow prep option on my truck (yes I know on paper this does nothing to ride height) that it might have come sitting better than it does, I got the grandpa edition springs apparently
  5. S

2021 CD player pocket / wireless charger

Does anyone know what order combo gets you the pocket, would like to ad this and possibly the wireless charger to my console. It looks like FCA may have updated the wireless charger so you don’t have to wedge your phone down in it like previously and only the non charging half has the flexible...
  6. S

1500 5th gen key fob vs 4.5 gen hd

Was curious if anyone has held both in hand and if they’re the same size or if the 5th gen 1500 trucks have a smaller fob? It’s a strange complaint, but man the fob is thick on the hd trucks when stuffed into a pair of Wranglers
  7. S

21 HO numbers and Aisin

Has anyone noticed the updated talking points on Ram’s website now says 430 hp (have also seen 420 published) and they also claim a few updated things to the sushi box??
  8. S

OEM/ Factory / Mopar side steps

Hi all, would like to start a photo thread of all the oem/factory/mopar step options for our 4.5 gen trucks. So many options from the previous gen trucks still work and are sold for the 4.5 as well, it would be nice to see all these options mounted and on the truck before making a choice. Cheers!