Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I don't know about everybody else , but unless this is a full recall with new pump replacement at the end of september. I'll be going over to a GMC.
  2. C

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I agree. @RamCares it's time for some answers. It's well over due
  3. C

I agree, pretty much the same thing for me. I looked in alberta and everything is selling for 5K off MSRP. Didn't make much sense. Hopefully a repair recall announcement comes very soon and replacement with the ISB21.
  4. C

Vehicle Performance TSB 18-012-21 REV A. (RTT 21-027)

it's been a few weeks now since this update. No issues to report, truck runs great and isn't drinking DEF. I did mention earlier about some strange noise at cold start. It happened once and i haven't heard it since.
  5. C

First Start in the morning "cold start" it sounds alot worse after this update. 2019 HO Its done it quite a few times now.
  6. C

I think if I remember right the TSB said the fast feedback program was going until the end of May 2021?. I don't personally expect to hear anything until after that.
  7. C

Had it done yesterday. Didn't have any of the issues or problems, figured might as well get the latest while it was in. Few hundred KMS on it so far and no issues. Will report any issues, seems to have alittle more go in the pedal after.
  8. C

Industrial Injection CP3 pump and installation and follow on use!

The ticking noise has gone?. No more spikes in fuel pressure?. Sorry more questions. I've been watching ready to swap in case the "service solution" isn't a replacement pump.
  9. C

Industrial Injection CP3 pump and installation and follow on use!

Thanks for all the updates NordicNevs. I'm assuming I would have issues with a deleted truck and converting. Most likely tuning problems?.
  10. C

I agree. Hopefully more information comes out soon.
  11. C

Here you can freely post your concerns about the CP4 fuel pump - free range just keep it civil.

I wonder where we can do this in Canada. Doesn't let me fill the form in properly with address etc..
  12. C

I agree. I would hope something is done to fix this issue with our trucks. I can see RamCares is online at the moment and viewing this thread.
  13. C

Thanks for the added updated and info. I'll call later today.