Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Y

Engine tick/knock on cold startup

2019 2500 6.4, 10,500 miles. I started noticing a ticking/ knocking sound on cold startup as soon as the weather got cold in the fall. The noise disappears after about 30 seconds. Oil and filter were changed at 2000 miles and 7400 miles with Pennzoil 0W-40. Anyone else have this noise on...
  2. Y

Tow mirror running light sales code needed

I recently added tow mirrors to my 2019 2500 and have all functions working except the running lights. I added the wiring and diodes per Jimmy's instructions. I just need to know what sales code to tell my dealer to add. Thanks!
  3. Y

Tow mirror running lights?

A few weeks ago I installed OEM tow mirrors on my 2019 2500. My dealer sold me a kit that I later found out is for the 2018 and prior 2500; however I was successful in making the functions work with the forum help and my dealer adding the sales codes. The one thing missing is the running...