Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Rocky13

Dash Cam

I use a VanTrue camera, it has a camera that faces the cab with microphone as well. So you will have evidence of anything that happens during a pullover or any altercation that may happen while driving. They have a kit that allows to connect to your fuse box and will kill the camera if it ever...
  2. Rocky13

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

It depends on the model you get and what options you choose so its hard to compare pricing without taking the specifics into account. My topper from leer is a 100xr with front slider window, pet screens with slider side windows, carpet headliner, roof rack and gas switch to make the light come...
  3. Rocky13

I just ordered a Leer. It came down to for me that the Leer dealer had a loaner they could let me borrow for a trip. The ARE tend to be a little more expensive and seem to take longer to get. From what I've gathered in my searches and speaking to dealers that sell both, they're the same quality...
  4. Rocky13

AlfaOBD

Gotta keep them locked up! Especially after they see how much you paid for the truck!
  5. Rocky13

AlfaOBD

Thanks Jimmy. The fob detection was so I could leave the truck running, lock the doors, go inside a store and leave my dogs in the vehicle and not worry about anyone being able to break into the truck and steal it. I was able to do this on a ford I owned previously.
  6. Rocky13

Thanks guys. Never had a bed cap but wanted to grab one before a road trip next week. Haven't had much luck finding a used one for our trucks either.
  7. Rocky13

2020 OBDLink MX - ForScan

Thanks Brutal
  8. Rocky13

AlfaOBD

Does anyone know if you're able to configure your truck with this module to turn off the seatbelt warning? what about making it so the truck won't come out of park when the fob isn't detected?
  9. Rocky13

2020 OBDLink MX - ForScan

Hello All, Is there any software similar to forscan for 2020 Rams? I previously owned a Ford SuperDuty and was able to plug in a device to the OBDII port and change some settings within the vehicle, like high beams on with low beams, no seat belt chime, truck won't start without key fob inside...
  10. Rocky13

Price negotiated from MSRP

2020 Laramie Limited 2500 Crew Cab MSRP - 83,815 Price OTD - 78,400
  11. Rocky13

Have any of you with the hard shells been able to find them in stock somewhere or does everyone have to wait 6-10 weeks to get theirs?