Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ironcowboy

Gun Holster/Magnet for Cab of Truck

I have one mounted. It works really well. I put it in the pocket area in the lower center of the dash. Screwed into the top. I put a .380 or 9mm on it, you can't see it and it's easily accessible. Haven't had it bounce off yet.
  2. Ironcowboy

Rivets

Amazon, 1/4 in plastic rivets. You can get them and the tool cheap. They worked great for me,
  3. Ironcowboy

Touch-up paint

I put a little dent in mine barely touching a trailer. The bumpers are like tin foil. I pulled it back by hand. I replaced it with an after market bumper. What a difference. I could easily lift the old bumper overhead with one hand. They are junk. Better off with something that will protect your...
  4. Ironcowboy

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

Judt traded in my 17 3500 dually. Trans rebuild at 75k. Engine light going on every few months. I had to change the front right tire 4 times in a year. They couldn't find anything wrong. Had to cut my losses.
  5. Ironcowboy

Guess I need an offset ball...

All I can say is it works beautifully for me. I do tow all over the country. I love it!
  6. Ironcowboy

Firestone air bags

They told me it's the EGR valve and some air intake hose. Supposed;y something they knew could go wrong from the factory. Talked to my Ram dealer mechanic friend. He said the 2020 engines are completly redesigned and the verdict is still out on them. Wonderful.
  7. Ironcowboy

I pulled a 40ft 5th wheel Keystone Raptor Toyhauler with my Anderson hitch. Setup in Shortbed mode. It's strong no movement. I'm totally happy with it and have no concerns or issues. It's a strong system, works great!
  8. Ironcowboy

750 miles on the new truck and the engine light ame on. Brought it in to the dealer. Already EGR valve and some air line are bad. Not starting out so good.
  9. Ironcowboy

Anderson Ultimate Hitch is the bomb! I use one. It weighs 35 pounds and is easily taken in and out. I've towed around the country with one and am happy as hell with it!
  10. Ironcowboy

Swap OEM Gooseneck Hitch for B&W Turnover Ball

I put a gooseneck ball in the OEM hitch receiver. I bought an Anderson hitch. Been towing with it around the country and I love it! Hitch only weighs 35 pounds so I can take it in and out easily . Check them out. Anderson Ultimate Hitch.
  11. Ironcowboy

Firestone air bags

Put the Firestones on my 2017 3500 (Lemon!) I never had to use them. 40ft Keystone Raptor toyhauler never even sagged the rear. You really need to be hauling a house to bring that back end down to the helpers. I traded that , always in the shop truck. I have a 2500 diesel now engine light came...
  12. Ironcowboy

Weathertec 4415711 First row over the hump liner?

I have the Weathertechson my 2020 2500 Tradesman. The front isn't connected the rear is though. Fit great lock in nice. The hump cover is smooth and the little trash can I have in the rear slides off when I turn.
  13. Ironcowboy

I haven't picked it up yet. They are installing running boards, spray in bed liner, swapping out the 111 gal diesel tank/tool box from my other truck. Should be done by Friday,
  14. Ironcowboy

Just traded in my 2017 3500 dually Bighorn in on a 2500 2020 Tradesman. The 3500 was the worst lemon. always in the dealer for engine lights. Tranny rebuilt at 75,000. right front went through tires like water, they couldn't figure it out. I tow a 5th wheel {10,000} GVWR so I'm still over...