Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

RAM’s warranty process has destroyed my desire for the brand.

Ford is the same. Several calls and messages left to schedule truck and refuses to return calls. I think any brand truck that requires warranty work now is going to be a bad experience.
  2. T

Sold 2019-2024 OEM Fuel, Oil, Air and Cab Filters

I sold my 2021 and have a stock of OEM filters I purchased from Geno's garage. Included are the following 3-68436631AA Fuel Filters 3-68157291AA Fuel Filters 2-LF5083285AA Oil Filters 2-53034051AB Air Filters (correct filter) 1-68548579AA Cab Air Filter I do not want to split the filters up...
  3. T

Night Package not showing on KBB

Yes, I have a Night Edition and as you said Sport is the closest. New I think the sport was about $2000-$3000 less though.
  4. T

High Output (AISIN) vs Standard (68rfe)

Same experience here.
  5. T

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

Plus I don't think the 51% price increase they have implemented over the last 4 years would cover the cost of the addition fuel tank size.
  6. T

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Looks sharp! I really like the regular cab Tradesman. I haven't used rinseless wash before since I'm super cautious of swirl marks. If you have a lot of dirt or road debris do you prewash regular bucket method and then come back with the rinseless?
  7. T

The Other Vehicle

Nice YJ! I really enjoy mine.
  8. T

Too much oil and poor dealer help

You have discovered what most who have had contact with Ram Care figured out. At first I thought it was a good thing they had a presence on the forum, until I saw most peoples experience including my own. Good luck, I hope the dealer gets it figured out for you.
  9. T

Powder coating stock 2022 Ram wheels

Had my wheels on my 2017 and 2021 powder coated. Very happy with the results.
  10. T

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

Looks awesome, really clean build.
  11. T

Simple Front Bumpers // Rough Country Etc

I do like the Rough Country bumper to. The inter cooler guard is a huge plus on the bumpers your looking at.
  12. T

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I believe the Balance Masters are silent. I purchased Centramatics and removed immediately . They were very noisy, to the point it wold mask any wheel or brake issues.
  13. T

Does Ram Care actually care??? I think not!

Yeah, I think most who have dealt with Ram have come to the same conclusion, they don't care. It appears this is how most companies, not just Ram handle warranties now. Exhaust the consumer to the point they give up.
  14. T

Price negotiated from MSRP

So? They are offering open pricing to anyone. I don't think anyone has an issue with that as other dealers have and do the same.
  15. T

Live Mopar Extended Warranty Pricing Live Now!

FYI, I just went through all the steps and everything worked fine.
  16. T

@RamCares

Nope, not when I needed it.
  17. T

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Been meaning to post
  18. T

Beware of US 491

I agree, we took that route this summer with our toy hauler. Absolutely the worst road I have ever been on.
  19. T

Go from Chevy HD to Ram?

Now is probably not the ideal time to be in the truck market, but my 2021 Ram was purchased for the same reason you are. I have owned multiple of every generation of the Cummins Dodge trucks. If I were in the market right now I more than likely would not purchase a Ram truck and look hard at GM...