Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. rossagge

**SOLD**: 2022 Ram 3500 CCSB SRW 4x4 Longhorn - $77,000 OBO. TX 78370

Hey all. Putting my HD up for sale. We're selling our 5th WHL and will no longer need a diesel truck. I've really enjoyed this truck but will no longer be pulling or hauling anything heavy as it's intended for. This 3500 in the Longhorn Limited trim comes with loads of standard features plus...
  2. rossagge

WD hitch with 3500

Yes, but only with my 2500 6.4L and a TT weighing 5500lbs. No issues with porpoising or sway. Towed it on a 1k mi trip. But winds were calm and no bad weather. To be safe/safer if I did it again, I'd use a WDH. JMO.
  3. rossagge

Lets see what you are towing!

Picked up this bad boy yesterday from Mark Dodge and hauled it to Corpus. Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
  4. rossagge

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Bacon Bits Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk
  5. rossagge

Gooseneck Hitch Upgrade

Not sure which GenY you're looking at, but it's not cumbersome at all. Just drop it on the ball and it auto locks into place. They have two versions, manual and auto lock. To release, you do have to pull the cable and raise the RV off at the same time. That is the only part that can be...
  6. rossagge

That's an 8 piece Sir! Haha
  7. rossagge

Gooseneck Hitch Upgrade

I use the GenY GN Executive on my 5er. I like it a lot! My 5er loaded is around 14k. The torsion flex on it is great. No bags to air up or down. Could be + or -, but no chucking and feels stable. I also like having a usable bed after unhitching. Edit: It also seems less complex than the Shocker...
  8. rossagge

Ram Removing Options From Accepted 2023 Orders

I hope this doesn't translate over to Dodge. Ordered a Challenger SPWB Shaker a month ago. They just started building the 23s. Time will tell...
  9. rossagge

Ram Removing Options From Accepted 2023 Orders

OOF! That's nonsense to do that. It's not like those items can't be installed by the dealer either. I get the whole parts shortages (bull crap IMO) but I'm sure the dealership can order fender flares and a 12"UC5 and install it and bill Ram for it since you already paid for them.
  10. rossagge

Dig it. I just started working with a bunch of retired and ex-navy sailors. I'm prior AF and it's such a great work environment. Never know what's gonna come out of their mouths next. Never a day so far I haven't cracked up laughing either overhearing conversations or having a direct one. I am...
  11. rossagge

Firestone TX State Inspection Ripoff/Scam

Well, I found two places to get mine done. It's gonna be tight for a 5th wheel though. So, gotta find a place for that.
  12. rossagge

Passed! No new w/s wipers, didn't clean w/s nor add washer fluid. Took it to a small oil change place. Nice, clean and friendly. Whaddya know!
  13. rossagge

Yeah, situations like that can get you heated. I was pretty calm, a bit sarcastic with them but direct. One thing I didn't mention was another patron did walk into the shop just before I was about to leave and overheard the discussion. I looked him straight in the eyes and told him he'd be...
  14. rossagge

Poor Flick is for sure gonna have to go to the nurses office for more than a bandage on the tongue after that triple dog dare!