Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Remove, disable, render inoperable all telematics and other data sending signals

Sir you mentioned literally nothing about lowering insurance rates in your original post. Quite obviously if one is sending data to a company for the purposes of lowering your insurance premiums you would expect that the data would end up at an insurance company. In fact, had you read the...
  2. D

Remove, disable, render inoperable all telematics and other data sending signals

That's not at all what your post said. Perhaps a service like that is what you were referring to (in your mind since, again, it was unwritten in your post) but that is not at all what the article I linked is discussing.
  3. D

Actually Stellantis DOES have this service. It's right in the privacy policy for UConnect. https://www.driveuconnect.com/connectedservices/privacy.html
  4. D

Bumping this thread for new article: https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/11/technology/carmakers-driver-tracking-insurance.html?unlocked_article_code=1.b00.WNY6.1fEAGvGKLlWF&smid=url-share
  5. D

BAJA DESIGNS SQUADRON FOG LIGHT KIT

"Autoscars66@outlook.com" Dude, you got scammed. How did you even get that email address to contact? And sending funds Friends and Family? Sheesh.
  6. D

LOL You didn't send anything to me bud. We never had a deal and we never communicated about this. You don't even have my email address. Please post up whatever conversation we have about this. I have no clue who you are. I'll send my paypal history to Brutal_HO.
  7. D

This kit from CJC. Fits Laramie, Power Wagon, and Limited, 2019+ https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collections/ram-lighting-kits/products/baja-designs-2019-ram-hd-laramie-squadron-conversion-package?variant=40413973217378 SAE rated in Amber. $325 plus shipping
  8. D

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

My experience, 2020 with 38k miles. Around town: regens every 100 miles or less "Hard" Driving up I70 mountain passes every day: regens every 200 miles Towing 10k lb total weight enclosed car carrier at 80 mph uphill to Denver from Kansas: zero regens in 1200 miles round trip. DPF gauge pegged...
  9. D

Regens at alarming rate!

2020 2500 CTD. About 37k miles on it. Was getting regens <100 miles, even with brutal mountain driving. From time to time I was getting P0299 codes during city driving. Truck finally threw "DEF Full See Dealer" message. Dealer pulled codes P1451, P2463, P242F. DEF soot was at 10g. Performed...
  10. D

Thuren Level questions

I'm leveled and run 37s without issue.
  11. D

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

8% and 2% are apparently the lowest supported values on Alfa.
  12. D

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Yes but I mean gallons not percentage. I'd set Empty to 1% and the warning to 5%. At the top Id change Full from 91% to 95%
  13. D

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Thanks. I'll check this out today. I'd like the gallons for the warning behavior to be closer to stock.
  14. D

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

I missed where this setting is in Alfa. Please share where to change full (91%) to something else.
  15. D

Baja Designs Squadrons installed on ‘20 4500 Tradesman

Enormous. The stock ones were OK. My wife drives a '19 Rebel. The difference between her stock fogs at night and my 2500 with the BDs is hard to understate.
  16. D

Freeway Hop

Only 360 lbs in the bed (6 tubes of sand)
  17. D

Freeway Hop

Also in CO. 18" wheels 37" tires (E2 rated) 44 psi front / 42 psi rear Weight in the bed Bilstein shocks Problem solved (for the most part)
  18. D

TPMS reprogramming ?

My OEM sensors are marked 434 Mhz. The aftermarket ones are 433 Mhz.
  19. D

Measurement standards debate

Obviously none. However: https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/missions/mars-climate-orbiter/in-depth/ And why / how people can't seem to comprehend a base 10 system of measurements is beyond me.
  20. D

Measurement standards debate

not to derail the thread but this x100. NOT using metric is idiotic and puts the US in company with very few countries in the world that are not on metric. I think its the US, Liberia, and Myanmar (and sometimes UK). That's it. not exactly great company.