Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Pearl White Night Edition 2500
  2. J

Delivery Time Estimates

Our Pearl White Night Edition Laramie arrived Thursday 10/15. Order date was 8/19.
  3. J

Delivery Time Estimates

Thank you. I'll let everyone know how close or not close Ram Cares was with their estimations.
  4. J

Delivery Time Estimates

The order status updates have little sense to them imo. our 8/19 order was in Texas last week and Arkansas yesterday on its way to Nashville for the truck hauler to pickup. Though ram cares told us yesterday it would arrive later than they told us last week arrival time went from a range of...
  5. J

Delivery Time Estimates

Where are you located. We ordered ours 8/19 and it was in Texas as of last week. We are in Kentucky so it's coming to Nashville for our dealer to pickup. We ordered Pearl White Night Edition 2500 Cummins
  6. J

Chris’ 2020 2500 6.4L

Question did your mopar floor mats come in the truck or did you have them waiting for when it arrived? I didn't see it listed on your sticker. I'm curious what floor mats are coming in the HD trucks and if I should go ahead and order some before ours arrives.
  7. J

Delivery Time Estimates

Also...our ETA that Ramcares gave us last week was 10/8 to 10/22.
  8. J

Delivery Time Estimates

We just got a call that our truck made it to Texas...how long does the train ride take to Nashville yard?