Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. leeroy300

light bar

any suggestions for where to mount a 20” light bar, l have park sensors so bottom intake won’t work
  2. leeroy300

should i worry?

I have a 2020 CTD HO with only 1300 miles on it, and noticed a couple of times a very lite surging only up hills greater then 6% grade and only at a lower speed around 45-50mph.
  3. leeroy300

Nerf Bars

Could you post some pics of your trucks with aftermarket nerf bars on a 3500
  4. leeroy300

wierd question

just out of curiosity.... (since l have only spent 3 days with my truck and am stuck in camp for 3 more days so l cant look) where is the tow haul mode button l have a 2020 laramie sport ctd ho with the 12” screen
  5. leeroy300

size of rear diff

Do the 3500 ctd’s ho have a larger rear diff?
  6. leeroy300

rear back-up alarm

Anyone able to tell me if there is a plug under the truck and if so where is it? l ask because you can factory order this feature
  7. leeroy300

ANC

is there a way to disable the active noise cancelation feature? possibly through the dealer screen? l have the HK premium system
  8. leeroy300

New 6.7 H.O.

l just upgraded from a 2014 ctd 68rfe 3.42 gearsl think, and was getting 16.2 mpg combined, my good average on highway was 17.4 mpgwhat should i expect with my new truck? 3.73 gears also when will mileage get better if at all?