Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. leeroy300

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

what else can you do but sit and speculate after how many months of waiting for a second anouncement.....
  2. leeroy300

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

well good luck guys hope you dont expierence issues and if you do hope its easy fixing
  3. leeroy300

and not to dwell but no one will divulge comparisons between units sold and failure rates so a guy has to decide which company will take care of the failure with the least amount of hassle Cheers
  4. leeroy300

btw we still kept the 5th gen Ram 1/2 ton sport because of interior quality
  5. leeroy300

and if you go Ford you know what to expect at least they repair it regargless of colour of fuel
  6. leeroy300

wanting to avoid warrenty because of poor quality fuel- just because its dyed (same fuel we run in $$5,000 ,000 cranes ) also same fuel from the same tank at the local refineary- trucker adds dye after he pumps it out. give me a break thats not standing by your product! and to replace the...
  7. leeroy300

l feel as a previous 2014 Ram owner and going to a 2020 l would have gotten at least as reliable major components and NOT something that was already proven by the other companies not be be up to Ram durability that we were mislead so they would save a few $$
  8. leeroy300

yup l sold my Ram and won’t be back. such uncertainty in your truck dosen’t promote any level of confidence when you are miles from home! To bad was a beautiful truck.
  9. leeroy300

ho hum still waiting..... having equatity in my truck l am starting to lean toward GMC since they have done away with this nightmare! Nothing worse then thinking about catastrphic failure on a long road trip, to me its stressful and distractive
  10. leeroy300

l wonder what the failure rate is with using fuel conditioner vs not using
  11. leeroy300

Any truck regardlesd of make is still only as good as the people backing it. But to put an expensive product out like our Cummins and dress it with a product known to cause concern is to me an indication the company is thinking more about short term profits and NOT customer satisfaction. A happy...
  12. leeroy300

o l had it happen with just under a 1/4 tank and going up a steep aproach onto the highway
  13. leeroy300

the sad part is that when you buy a high end truck you expect it to be as good as or better then the previous years model. FCA should have seen from the competitions issues with the CP-4 and not switched. I bought my 2020 because of the reliability of my 2014 and that is a huge reason I did not...
  14. leeroy300

If you think Canadians are better protected with our lemon law equavlant program..... check out a cpl things like the limited Km’s or Months you have to stake a case also remember its a 3 strikes to fix the same issue. l went through the process to get a Honda accord replaced its not fun or easy!
  15. leeroy300

How to Safely Haul Pallets

turn the top one over and ratchet strap them down
  16. leeroy300

Winch for Laramie

thats the bumper i want but its to expensive here in Canada
  17. leeroy300

It will cost Ram a lot of money to replace all the CP-4's in the 2019/2020 but boy would that be a great play for FCA against the other 2 and their class action lawsuits. Not to mention how good it would be as a marketing pitch towards Customer Care.