Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

TTPMS feedback

Mine work great. There must be some sort of sleep mode or such somewhere as it takes a couple hundred yards before the data is displayed when I'm pulling the trailer after it being parked for a couple of weeks.
  2. F

Lets see what you are towing!

Our new ATC 28ft toy hauler.
  3. F

Post sale "rebate" site

Thanks!
  4. F

Post sale "rebate" site

There was a site to get an additional couple hundred bucks for affiliates post sale. I've searched for a reference to it on the site to no avail. Ring a bell?
  5. F

Negotiating with FCA Finance on an Ordered Truck

The 0% was 0% down for us as well. Hard to beat that as long as you are comfortable with 36m payments. The best alternative we could get was the credit union at 2% with 20% down for 48m. That is still crazy cheap too.
  6. F

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Write a polite note to a senior executive there, you might be very surprised at their response to resolve your situation equitably.
  7. F

Digital Rear View Mirror

Yes. It's a big mirror too.
  8. F

Digital Rear View Mirror

I really, really like this feature, esp since the HDs are so big, relatively speaking. Check out the difference between the digital view and regular mirror view.
  9. F

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Yep. That's another way to do it. I wanted separate and I had no tee, so the plan came together nicely. Usually I seem to be missing a critical part.
  10. F

Airbags! Airlift 5000. No compressor at the moment, so fills are on the license plate. An instant gratification project. 3 hours, but in no rush. Hardest part was figuring out how to drop the spare tire a few inches and which bits of the jack I needed to do it. Plenty of room to work...
  11. F

I've got really tight manoeuvering when parking my trailer, so can't afford any loss of turn radius, thanks for that info and would have been my next question.
  12. F

nice. we have the same exact truck. any tweaks/mods to get those size tires in?
  13. F

B&W or Fastway?

I just bought the 8" drop fastway and really like it for the reasons you cite.
  14. F

I bought from Truxedo on Black Friday. Everyone seems to have the same prices.
  15. F

It's the canvas version of the sentry roll up top. Aluminum structure underneath. Looks great and very flush. Need to fine tune the install slightly, by very happy with it. Took all of an house to install.
  16. F

Finally time to add the goodies: fastway hitch, sentry CT cover, bedrug liner, weathertech flaps, husky center floor mat (we have a bench seat).
  17. F

Items to Inspect Upon Delivery

I had three issues of which I did nothing about: A braided hose/line cover had a long thread off of it in engine compartment: I'll trim it. The plastic cover on the front electronics at top of windshield was not completely seated: I snapped it in place with finger pressure. My bed is off...
  18. F

Here comes the snow, lets see those RAMs!

On the way back from taking delivery of the new truck. Loving it, a bit more sophisticated than my last truck, a 1969 F100.
  19. F

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

And then, bam, it will be there. Had to pick mine up Fri and drive back 100 miles in blizzardy conditions.