Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Anyone else have the Service 4WD message and transfer case not shifting back to 2WD?

Ok so quick story. Traveling through Florida on way to the Keys couple weeks ago. Pulling my travel trailer of about 9000 lbs. Stopped overnight at campground that had sandy gravel sites. When i went to take the trailer off the levelers I needed to back up a few inches. Rear tires started...
  2. B

Aftermarket Remote Start

Looking for information and possibly some actual use reviews. Would like to add remote start to 2019 2500 Bighorn with the Keyless Go option, but not proximity key. OEM is a no go according to the local dealership. Looking at the "12volt solutions" 100% plug and play. Seems the wiring...
  3. B

New Ram 2500 Big Horn here in Louisiana

Picked up my truck last Saturday. '19 2500 Big Horn 4x4 with the 6.4L and the 3.73 gearing. Really liking the performance so far. looking forward to learning tips and tricks to get the most out of it.