Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Unleaded 88, Is It Ok?

They recently built a Casey's near me. I stopped in the other day to get gas and they sold 87, Unleaded 88, and 91, but no 89. Since I didn't know much about the Unleaded 88, I paid the higher price for the 91. From what I understand, the Unleaded 88 has 15% ethanol compared to 10% for the 87...
  2. M

What Happened to Accepting Responsibility

Went to the grocery store this weekend and while the wife and I were in the store, somebody decided they needed to modify the aerodynamics of my truck door. I am sure their intentions were good when they did it, probably thinking they would decrease the drag of the truck and increase my gas...
  3. M

Gas Tank Size ?

I have a strange question concerning gas tank size. Normally, I get about 15 MPG according to the truck and hand calculated is pretty close to what the truck says. Supposedly my truck has a 31 gallon gas tank. My gas light usually comes on when it says I have about 56 miles left. However, it...
  4. M

New Guy (Kind Of)

Hey Yall. I joined the site about 6 weeks ago and asked a few questions while doing some research on who I should go with for a new 3/4-ton truck. I have basically been a Ford guy up until yesterday when I purchased a 2020 Ram 2500. I would like to say thank you to those who commented on my...
  5. M

2500 Option/Price Comparison

Hey Yall. I am contemplating a couple different 2500s that fit most of my needs/wants. Below is a price and feature comparison of the two. Dealer one has discounted his price 5K and dealer two about 7500. The first truck has a couple of extra options (Tow Tech and LED lights) whereas truck...
  6. M

Ram 2500?

Good evening gentlemen and any ladies that may be on the site. I currently own an F150 and I have also owned a Silverado 1500. The wife and I plan on purchasing a camper, so I am looking to upgrade to an HD truck. In addition to hauling a camper, this would also be my daily driver (50 miles...