Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Sagging underhood insulation??

Hello all- My underhood insulation isn't well retained near the rear portion of the hood (at the cowl interface). Particularly, the 'tabs' that hold the insulation up under the hood near the cowl aren't stout enough to hold the insulation in place (up against the hood). So, my hood insulation...
  2. B

SumoSprings: Front Bumpstops replacements from Thuren

Hello all- Over the weekend I started to replace my OEM from Rubber Bumpstops with SumoSprings from Thuren. During my last desert roaming adventure I whacked the front bumps hard rolling down a two track at about 20. It seemed prudent to me to go from the hard rubber to the progressive urethane...
  3. B

TPMS in aftermarket wheels & tires

Good morning all- I did a bit of searching this AM, but really only found details for TTPMS... I should be receiving my new Method 704 HDs later this week, I've got a line on a new set of 37' Toyos (wahoo!). I'm trying to get all the other bits and bobs squared away. I've got aftermarket...
  4. B

AAM 11.5 - Diff Covers

Hello all- I hit Last Chance Canyon two weekends ago, beautiful trail with some rather gnarly sections. I was very happy that my mostly stock PW had no problem hanging with my buddy's Rubicons... but I spent a lot of time with the diffs sitting on boulders. Super happy I had the White Knuckle...
  5. B

Touch up paint on two tone Power Wagon?

Hello all- I've got a flame red 2020 Power wagon, and I knocked some paint off the door entry sill area. Anyone know what the paint code is for the lower, black portion of these trucks? Thanks!
  6. B

2020 Power Wagon - Dash Rattle?

Good morning all- I've had my 2020 Power Wagon for about 8 months now. We're sitting at 5500 miles. Just last weekend, my truck developed a dash rattle... a tak tak noise over bumps and when I accelerate away from a stop. It sounds like it's coming from the top of the dash near the windshield...
  7. B

Truck Covers?

Hello all- Unfortunately my Power Wagon lives outside. Los Angeles isn't the worst place to park outdoors, but it isn't great either. I'd like to keep wild fire ash and pollution off my new paint :) I've been using pricey California Car Cover Stormweave covers for the last 3 years on the other...