Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. GreenLine

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

I tried finding the answer, but have had no luck. Can someone please let me know what the part number is for the square head bolt that is used to hold 68449341aa to the bumper?
  2. GreenLine

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

Those are some gorgeous looking trucks. Can you guys make some suggestions. I am getting different stories from different tire / wheel dealers (some just want to make the sale and don't care what will happen). I am looking at a 20x9 wheels with either a 33 or 35 tires. 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman...
  3. GreenLine

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman. 6.4 gas. Tow and Plow packages. Pics are before any upgrades. - windows have been tinted - full undercoating done (highly recommend if you are in the NY/ NJ / PA / DE area and can get your truck to Lakewood NJ. (Milspray Technologies) - westin steps and bed cover...
  4. GreenLine

Took delivery on Tuesday... Added a few upgrades

Looks great, i couldnt decide if i should de-badge or not, guess it will be a long weekend. What are you using to remove the emblems?
  5. GreenLine

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

Hello fellow HD Ram owners. Recently picked up a 2019 2500 Tradesman Crew. Over all i am very happy with the truck, BUT the rear AC / Heat vents are NOT working, absolutely no air is coming out of them. Front and floor is fine, but nothing for the 2nd row. Anyone else have or heard of this...