Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. dave41079

75th Anniversary Edition build and BS

Updates on my foot. Got my splint off on Tuesday. You can definitely tell this was done by an ortho doc. Define muscle atrophy:
  2. dave41079

Lets see those power wagons

I had some KM3s on my 4R for a while, they did great. Way tougher sidewall than the KM2s, but the KM2s were better in rocks...until you sliced a sidewall.
  3. dave41079

No. They don't work at all with Ramboxes because the side rails go along the top of the bed. When I ordered the truck I was deciding between Ramboxes and a tonneau cover, or regular bed and a Softopper. With this setup I can put a cot in the bed and easily camp with plenty of room, and also put...
  4. dave41079

Did some truck things last weekend, and realized I hadn't put a picture up yet with the Softopper on. Also had achilles surgery on Monday, so truck/Jeep things will be on hold for a (long) while. No I'm not on house arrest also, that's a battery powered SCD to keep me from getting blood...
  5. dave41079

Digital Rear View Mirror

That's not a bad price at all. I like it. Good work!
  6. dave41079

Digital Rear View Mirror

You can use a composite video switcher or coax switcher, you would just need to have adapters from fakra to whatever input the switch uses. I'll probably just have the cable ends easily accessible and just manually change them as I need to. Put the Softopper on/up and connect to the rear. Put...
  7. dave41079

Digital Rear View Mirror

I have a solution for that. You just need a new camera (around $100 for the same one that's in the CHMSL), and some fakra z extension cables. You can either connect directly to the mirror, or connect where the current camera wire is behind the CHMSL. I actually intend to run two wires down...
  8. dave41079

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Likely better off with new wheels, I just really like the 75th AE wheels I have. I'll also wear out these 35s before I buy 37s. Next thing I need to look into is a low-pro sharkfin so I can still fit in the parking garage at work. I doubt that's even a thing though.
  9. dave41079

Oh yeah I'm not new to any of this. I've had great results with Motorsport Tech/BORA wheel spacers and adapters in the past. They will make them any size you want, hubcentric to the vehicle, hubcentric to whatever wheel you're using, with or without studs. They do great work and are pretty...
  10. dave41079

How large are you thinking on a spacer, and where from?
  11. dave41079

Exactly. Ideally one inch, but I'm not sure there's enough depth in those pockets.
  12. dave41079

Lets see those power wagons

I love this. Might be doing the same thing to mine now.
  13. dave41079

Perfect, thanks! I was hoping the pockets between the studs would be a little deeper.
  14. dave41079

Can you snap a picture of the back of your factory wheels? I'd like to see the mounting surface without having to remove one of mine right now.
  15. dave41079

New 2021 75th Anniversary Power Wagon Lan Sense/Lane Departure

Adaptive cruise is one of the things I didn't know I needed in my life until I had it. The heated steering wheel and cooled seats were the same way.
  16. dave41079

2022 Power Wagon Diesel - unconfirmed rumor

This, all day.
  17. dave41079

New 2021 75th Anniversary Power Wagon Lan Sense/Lane Departure

I forget how to do it right now, but you can adjust how strong the response is. Is there a particular reason you want hands free driving, or am I missing something?
  18. dave41079

Bead lock rings

The rings that come on the wheels are definitely just trim rings holding a spot for the actual bead lock rings and more/longer bolts. That beadlock ring won't work for a couple of reasons. One is that it uses 25 bolts instead of 24. More importantly, it's the wrong shape. The HD beadlock...