Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. The Outdoorsman

FS - 2019+ RAM HD 2500 - 5500 5-Button Smart Key

I have a brand new 5-Button Smart Key for 2019+ RAM HD 2500 - 5500 for sale at $95 shipped. I bought the smart key/fob for my 2020 RAM HD 2500 Tradesman thinking that I would upgrade to auto start, auto tailgate, etc, but eventually realized that I would have to modify the BCM to do this (which...
  2. The Outdoorsman

Slightly entertaining intro if you are reading on your phone while in the bathroom

Came across this forum because there are a few Guru's (you know who you are) that definitely know what they are talking about when it comes to 2020 HD mods Here's my quickest down and dirty story/brief history - I bought a super awesome 2015 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman loaded with all the bells and...
  3. The Outdoorsman

Homelink

Has anyone added Homelink buttons to their 5th gen HD? My 2020 2500 Tradesman doesn’t even have a lighted driver’s side vanity mirror, so even if I bought an eBay style Homelink, I don’t have any wires to tap into. Help a brother out.