Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

CTT Trans Tuning

Does anyone know the stock Trans Pressure of the 68rfe? I had a CTT tune that showed 225PSI read from ezlynk, I changed tunes and now the trans PSI maxed out at 170PSI, i am wondering if CTT tune is really tuning the trans? I changed tunes do to constantly shifting between 5th and 6th towing...
  2. R

CCT Trans Tune PSI

Does anyone know the stock Trans Pressure of the 68rfe? I had a CTT tune that showed 225PSI read from ezlynk, I changed tunes and now the trans PSI maxed out at 170PSI, i am wondering if CTT tune is really tuning the trans? I changed tunes do to constantly shifting between 5th and 6th towing...
  3. R

Passenger Mirror Glass

Does anyone know if the Glass can be replaced with a non-magnified mirror on the large mirror, I cannot see crap out of it. I don't want to drive with them flipped up. I am looking for a direct fit replacement with a "object may be closer than they appear" normal mirror. Thanks.
  4. R

CTT Tuning

New to Rams/Cummins. I have owned tuned duramaxs since 01. Is there any feedback on CTT tuning with Ezlink with emissions on tuning on the 2500?