Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

Invoice pricing / Getting the best deal?

11.5K below MSRP seems pretty good! Is it a truck with a bunch of options? I wonder if they ship trucks out? Is that silly to ship a truck?
  2. O

Jeep guy looking to upgrade to a new 2500

Im a Chevy guy, turned Jeep/Ram guy... My last Silverado had terrible rusting issues (not a typical ting for me...) so I'm pretty anti Chevrolet right now, not to mention the new Chevy is UGLY! I then found the "Jeep Life" which I enjoy tremendously, but its not very useful. So im looking to...
  3. O

It seems the truck I want is hard to find on a lot... Im looking for a Tradesman 2500 4X4 with the Hemi, chrome package, trailer brakes, tow mirrors, and level 2 package with black cloth/carpet without the cab marker lights. Has anybody got a deal by special ordering? Im searching within...
  4. O

Coming from the Jeep world... The Jeep guys have getting a good deal down to a science on the forums. They have a list of dealers in certain parts of the country who are offering UNDER invoice pricing on the JL and Gladiator. Is there anywhere with this kind of information on the Rams? I am...