Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. NC Rebel

Rambox remote Unlock/Lock issues

For $5.00 , I would do it myself instead of the hassle of taking it into the dealer. If it is in fact broken clips.
  2. NC Rebel

Tire cupping

I have those same tires , no cupping on mine . I would guess maybe the shocks are worn out ?
  3. NC Rebel

6 month review

My AC takes forever to cool down the truck, but once it gets there it maintains the temperature adequately.
  4. NC Rebel

Added a Winch, 2024 3500 6.7 Cummins

You could always use a snatch block to increase your pulling power. And I agree with you, the Vice mount I have on my truck is built solid, it is a well made product.
  5. NC Rebel

Splitting cracking Push To Start button

Looks like mine might be starting to crack...or maybe I'm paranoid.
  6. NC Rebel

Tall Driver-2024 Ram 2500 Crew Cab

You are taller than me, I am 6' 4'' 220 lbs. My knee comes close but not anything that I am concerned with. It would be nice if the driver seat could be moved another 3 or 4 inches back.
  7. NC Rebel

PW Winch Mount for 2500/3500

If you purchase one of the 2 winches they recommend and clock the winch 180 degrees this changes the location of the spool handle. I decided to go with a less expensive option with the Badlands winch. Might not be the best solution but I have no issue with it and it works great. You will have...
  8. NC Rebel

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Unfortunately, I can't get a good shot lying on the ground looking up. I took a few shots of the brackets and how they mount to the frame.
  9. NC Rebel

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

I've installed the single valve tee and then installed separate valves for each airbag. My seat-of-the-pants "expert" opinion is that there was more lateral movement (lean) around corners with the tee than with the separate air valves. My truck feels more planted and less lean around curves/...
  10. NC Rebel

I think it might have been easier removing the front bumper, but I think that would have added more time. The winch and vice design bracket are pretty heavy , I'd suggest another set of hands to help guide it in place. I scratched up the winch a little using a small flat utv jack lifting it...
  11. NC Rebel

Here you go, best I could get the lever is located on the driver's side. Yet another reason for needing a lift in the shop!
  12. NC Rebel

I'll try to get some tomorrow
  13. NC Rebel

Not with the badlands but its not too difficult to access where it's at.
  14. NC Rebel

Thanks , and I was too decided to go ahead and pull the trigger .
  15. NC Rebel

Speed and Gear ratio programming for larger tires

The bags are great and very well made. I haven't had any issues with them since installed.
  16. NC Rebel

Speed and Gear ratio programming for larger tires

Here's a link , and it is AlfaOBD https://www.alfaobd.com/
  17. NC Rebel

Added the Vice Design hidden winch mount with a Badlands Apex 12K winch. So far everything works great ! Took about 4 hours doing this myself without removing the front bumper.
  18. NC Rebel

Possible battery issue

Agreed , Time for new batteries.
  19. NC Rebel

Recommend Me a good Jack for Offroad

This one works for me, or maybe hi lift jack. https://www.harborfreight.com/3-ton-off-road-jack-59136.html
  20. NC Rebel

Dead battery = can’t kill power.

I would get a new battery or at the least have it tested. I had the same noise with mine before the battery took a dump, installed a new battery and hasn't happened since. I don't think I got more than 2 years out of the OEM battery.