Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

No the dealer ordering system is different from the website build page.
  2. M

Safety Package worth it?

you may also get a insurance discount depending on state, insurance etc. personally I think its totally worth the money. I have the features on my early build 2019 1500 and while the automatic breaking was a little sensitive / not smart in distinguishing between shadows, driveways, slopes and...
  3. M

2021 Ordering and RAM builder

I'll go to see the dealer today... I'm ready to order...
  4. M

Backseat Covers - Recommendations - For my dog

Got this one and works perfect for us, our golden doodle loves his own little space back there. the nice thing I can throw treats back there without having to worry about him making a mess or when we come back from the beach or anything...
  5. M

Price negotiated from MSRP

I am about to pull the trigger as well, upgrading from a '19 1500. I think no details have been released but I am hoping for the Uconnect 5 coming into the 2500 as well... the Uconnect4 has been ok but I am hoping for improvements... although FCA and new products I better not hold my breath...