Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

So I went through all 36 pages of this thread, but I don't know that I saw a picture of the resistor installed. I ask because I bought the kit to install remote start on my 2022 hemi several months ago with the tailgate damper and two key fobs with the tailgate release too. However, my dumbass...
  2. D

BRE Exhaust??

I'm not too worried about aluminized vs stainless. I live in west Texas, so rust will not be an issue.
  3. D

BRE Exhaust??

Here is the link to the American Trucks site. https://www.americantrucks.com/brexhaust-ram2500-direct-fit-single-exhaust-system-side-exit-106-0803.html The part number that I have is 106-0803 It's weird, because I look on the Magnaflow website, and when I have it sorted to my 2022 6.4, it has...
  4. D

BRE Exhaust??

I am looking at a lot of different options for an exhaust upgrade for my 2022. I managed to find on the Magnaflow website a BRE Exhaust replacement kit, and looking at the images, it seems to have a muffler and resonator with a new 3.5" tailpipe that looks much better than stock. I did some...
  5. D

Differential Upgrades?

I shouldn't have started this thread. I ask about re gearing and upgrading my diffs and I get "they're fine" and "you should have gotten a diesel" Thanks for the help. Never bothered to consider if I like to take the truck off roading, so some locking diffs would help. Maybe I'm looking for...
  6. D

5th gen instrument cluster swap

I am thinking about doing the same thing for my tradesman. If I found a used cluster, how would I be able to get it to work? Can I swap it at the house and drive to the dealer to program it without issues?
  7. D

Differential Upgrades?

I get that. But im not keen on running 3k rpm at 65 in 6th. I guess my only option at this point is to find some PW diffs and the required electronics to go with it.
  8. D

Remote start

They all have the capability now. You need to buy a key fob and hood latch sensor. The take it to the dealer and have them add the code for remote start and program the fob. If you have alfaobd, you can add the remote start, but you still need the dealership to program the fob. I got an oem kit...
  9. D

Differential Upgrades?

No they aren't. My transmission is constantly shifting from 8th to 7th and back on the highway. I can't run 75mph in 8th. When I pull my 6400lb camper, it has to do it in 6th at 60mph.
  10. D

Differential Upgrades?

Looking at upgrading my diffs on my 2020 CCSB Tradesman Hemi. I have the 3.73s and they don't like my 35s. I would like to go to 4.10s and some kind of selectable locker. What would be most ideal would be to find a wrecked PW and grab the axles and the lockers. But I don't know what my options...
  11. D

Anyone have experience with high idle hours?

On this note, does anyone here base oil changes on engine hours instead of miles?
  12. D

Titan Fuel Tank.... For a HEMI!

So I have an earlier comment on this thread, and basically I pulled the measurements on the 32 gal tank in my CCSB and had someone pull the measurements on a 50gal tank from their gasser CCLB 50 gal tank. The SB gasser has about 12" of room in front of it, and the oem 50gal tank would need an...
  13. D

Axle Differentials For 2020 Ram 2500/3500?

I was just referring to the bolt up. PW axles will bolt right into a non PW 2500 easily. The truck is the electronics. I would love to have some kind of locking differential as well as 4.10 gears in my non-PW 2500. But according to this thread, they're hard to find.
  14. D

Instrument Panel Mounted Aux Switches

What's the part number for the aux switch block?
  15. D

Seems to be new parts only. And limited at that. Can't find what I am looking for there
  16. D

Does anyone know where I could source a 2019 or newer PW in a junkyard?? Preferably in TX??
  17. D

Yea. Hardware wise, it'll bolt up. The issue would be making the oem locking diffs work in a non PW truck like mine.
  18. D

I know it does. But I needed a truck and no one had a PW on the lot anywhere near me. So I'm stuck with my 3.73s. But looking to upgrade. I know air lockers are pricey, and unless I missed something on the website, they don't have them for a 20. I also know that PW axles "should" bolt up, but...
  19. D

Are there elockers for the 11.5? I was just discussing with a friend about a PW axle swap on my 20 hemi. But front and rear e lockers and a 4.10 gear swap would be great. I currently have 3.73s and the hemi doesn't like my 35s.