Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

New Battery

Thinking when the time comes maybe I want to upgrade the battery to something larger/more CCA's. Has anyone else done this and what size will fit in the stock battery location. I have already run mine down once listening to the radio while polishing/coating the truck.
  2. T

limited slip additive

What limited slip additive is everyone using and how much are you adding with a rear axle change. I have 1 4 ounce bottle of Mopar additive left over from years ago. It says to use 2 to 5 % by weight. Are all brands of additive the same ? Can additive bought from different sources be mixed...
  3. T

6.4 Vacuum line

Looking under the hood of my 2020 3500 with 6.4 I see the vacuum line running from the engine to the brake booster. There is a tee in the line close to the engine that goes to some round device near the power steering with a check valve in. What is that round thing?