Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Jarred

Current version of 8.4 w/ nav Uconnect 4 ?

Good afternoon, Does anyone know the current version of Uconnect 4 on the 8.4 w/ nav? I live in a dead zone so I won't get OTA updates while I'm at home. I've only ever noticed one OTA update while I was out but that was in 2020. Want to make sure I'm up to date and wondering if some issues...
  2. Jarred

Waze nav stopping but not freezing

Good morning, 2020 2500 - 8.4 w/ nav UConnect 4 I know people have had issues with Waze but I haven't seen this specific issue come up. Wondering if anyone else is seeing it happen. Since about mid-August Waze only works about 1 time in 10. The app starts no problem and will calculate and...
  3. Jarred

Destinations

I know that we have a thread on what we did to our Rams but didn't see one about awesome places we've gone to test them out and have some fun, just some stuff on other threads. So, thought I'd get one started. If one does exist and I didn't see it in the search please let me know. 4x4 beach...
  4. Jarred

Upgrade to 2500 in PA

Good morning, all. I've been in a Ram since I was 16. Started with a 1990 W150, then to a 2011 1500, which I sold to buy my new 2020 2500 Big Horn in Maximum Steel. Loving the truck so far. Going to put on some Power Wagon Fender Flares and some wheel well liners this weekend.