Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Exhaust system.

Thanks all. I gue I will just change the tip and save money.
  2. T

Exhaust system.

I have 3500 mega cab and was wondering If installing a banks exhaust and the big ass filter would be worth the effort and if will it void warranty.? The exhaust would be from catalytic to tip, do not want to mess with def. What I really want in the end is to have more of a growling sound.
  3. T

Camper tops

South Florida dealers, ARE Z series wi5h Yakima racks , rod holders, drop down front window. $4500
  4. T

Camper tops

Is it me or the costs of these caps going thru the roof? ARE in specific.
  5. T

Uncomfortable headrests

That’s the problem I have. I’m 5’ 9 and I have to lean head forward or else I’m constantly hitt rest. I guess I had a ford to long, never had that problem
  6. T

Cost of dealer oil change

Well I guess that takes care of oil changes, diy. Hoo rah!!
  7. T

Choosing fifth wheel hitch for first time

Will the Demco fit on the beds predrilled holes or do I have to do new ones.
  8. T

Choosing fifth wheel hitch for first time

I have a 2020 big horn mega srw short bed, 4x4. It’s pretty tall to the rails. Wondering what hitch would be best. Oh I also have the prep for hitch rails. The rig would not be bigger than 32 feet. Never had a fifth wheel so this is new to me.
  9. T

Cost of dealer oil change

What’s a average cost for an oil change and a fuel filter replacement.
  10. T

Uncomfortable headrests

I did that already. I saw it written that the back ones fit on front but in case of accident I do not know how insurance company would feel about it.
  11. T

Uncomfortable headrests

Can rear headrests be put on front and will it be a liability concern?
  12. T

2019 mega-cab rear center head rest

Would liability be an issue by changing rear headrests to front. Front ones are very uncomfortable