Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Small Rant

Last night and this morning I have been inundated with numerous emails and text messages regarding the purchase and new ownership of my truck. That is great and all, but I haven't signed for or picked up my truck yet. I was pushing to October for a couple of reasons, one being the possibility of...
  2. T

Tire and Wheel Recommendations

I am picking up my ordered truck in the next couple days (whatever day wife wants to sign paperwork). I am not terribly thrilled with the stock Laramie wheels with the Sport Appearance package. This also happens to be my first HD truck. Can anybody enlighten me on wheels and tires? I'd like the...
  3. T

Rambox on the 3500

Is anybody else as bummed as I am that the Rambox system isn't available with the 8' bed? My particular application calls for tool storage and a water tank while pulling a gooseneck trailer. I certainly have alternatives that will work, but before placing my order I discovered the system didn't...
  4. T

Signing in for Central Iowa

Just ordered my 1 ton last Tuesday (8/6/19). Now we play the waiting game.