Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Delivery Time Estimates

I think you will be quite happy with it. I like the look of the gray Tradesman. Seeing as I'll be putting 35k-50k on it a year I felt the "need" to go with a few more creature comforts.
  2. T

Small Rant

No, this was truly a case of whose night it was to work. Trust me, I used to manage a dealership myself. I understand all the "tricks" played by salespeople and managers alike. Sometimes it is a series of unconnected dominoes that fall.
  3. T

Delivery Time Estimates

Yes it is
  4. T

Delivery Time Estimates

Finally picked this up on Wednesday night after it'd be in for a week and a half. It was worth it for the extra $1000 in rebates though.
  5. T

Small Rant

I picked up the truck last night. It actually went pretty well. They were certainly a little unorganized, but they got it together pretty quickly for a dealership. As I had thought they did warranty register the truck on 9/30. The sales manager was upfront about it and apologetic that the...
  6. T

Lets see what you are towing!

This...if I ever make it to the finish line
  7. T

Small Rant

That is incorrect. The warranty begins on the date it is warranty registered. The manufacturer counts the date of sale typically as the date of warranty registration.
  8. T

2020 Ram 2500/3500 Configurator?

They didn't go live with the 2019 Build & Price tool until they were well into 2019. The order window on '19s hasn't even closed yet. I doubt we will see it until late in the year.
  9. T

Small Rant

I ordered the truck from them. It was marked as a sold at time of order with my name on it. For whatever reason they didn't ask me for money down at the time of the order (or any proof of my ability to pay for it for that matter). The truck has been there since 9/21 with notification (to me)...
  10. T

Small Rant

Last night and this morning I have been inundated with numerous emails and text messages regarding the purchase and new ownership of my truck. That is great and all, but I haven't signed for or picked up my truck yet. I was pushing to October for a couple of reasons, one being the possibility of...
  11. T

Tire and Wheel Recommendations

I am picking up my ordered truck in the next couple days (whatever day wife wants to sign paperwork). I am not terribly thrilled with the stock Laramie wheels with the Sport Appearance package. This also happens to be my first HD truck. Can anybody enlighten me on wheels and tires? I'd like the...
  12. T

Delivery Time Estimates

Just received a call from my salesman. The truck arrived at the dealership this morning. Ordered 8/6 Delivered to dealer 9/23 6 weeks and 6 days total time
  13. T

Delivery Time Estimates

Contacted my dealer for the first time this morning regarding expected vehicle arrival date. My salesman says it will be the first or second week of October. That will put me right around the 8 week mark having ordered on August 6th. It might not be as quick as some, but I was hoping to push...
  14. T

Delivery Time Estimates

I'd like to think they would shoot up, but I don't have much confidence in seeing them increase much beyond the $1000 we are currently seeing.
  15. T

Delivery Time Estimates

These things always baffle me. How was something this catastrophic unable to be avoided? Train derailments are far too common here in the States.
  16. T

Hello from the Boise, ID area

It is pretty simple really. You can do it from TrueCar and NADA both. It will never get you to the exact figure because fuel isn't factored, but it will get you in dangerous striking distance. Holdback is far easier to determine. FCA holdback is MSRP less Destination Charge multiplied by 3%...
  17. T

Hello from the Boise, ID area

I would say you are sitting pretty good taking the price they have listed online. I am not sure how much of that depends on rebates or what their doc fee is, but here are the approx numbers I came up with below on that unit. Invoice Price: $43,338 minus Dealer Holdback: $1,328 Bottomline...
  18. T

Delivery Time Estimates

I wonder if mine happens to be on the same train. I would assume so, but I can't say other reports from this forum instill a confidence in sensibility for the order process.
  19. T

Brought this home today!

I love the look of these. With that being said it also makes me crack up because of this video. Link to Youtube Video
  20. T

Delivery Time Estimates

Gotcha. I am in Des Moines. I am curious how that will track from origin. Ohio is a good jaunt from Iowa. Either way I am in no hurry. This thing is tracking way quicker than I expected. I haven't even hit 30 days yet.