Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. wisportsnut

Noob 3500 owner with P026B Code

Hi all, the truck was "tested" by the dealer, this was the response..." test is done and all reading submitted to our engineer department based off the readings they have advised us to replace the fuel pressure regulator first, part will be in tomorrow". I will be picking it tomorrow (friday)...
  2. wisportsnut

Hello all, here with an update. On Friday evening I went to move the truck and the check engine light was off. I do have an appt for Wed. Any thoughts on why that might clear by itself?
  3. wisportsnut

Thank you Ram Cares... you say reduced performance... I could interpret that to mean it wont damage anything to drive in this condition, it just might not have have the power it should have. Is that an accurate statement? I do have an appt for Wed (It's Friday today) with my local Ram Service...
  4. wisportsnut

Dealer is saying until they can get it in, it is ok to drive. What do you experts on this forum say?? :)
  5. wisportsnut

They said about 30 days... then they filled it up for my delivery... still on the first tank of fuel, about 3/4 tank left....
  6. wisportsnut

Ok just contacted ram and they said the y78 was performed 7/23, so 9 months ago... did that change anything??
  7. wisportsnut

Thanks flan... I will confirm with the dealer if they just did the y78 recall. If they did, it sounds like you are saying I could clear the code and see if it comes back, right? I do have 1.5 years left on my powertrain warranty thank goodness...
  8. wisportsnut

Hi everyone, I just took delivery of a 2020 3500 Laramie last night, dove it home 100ish miles, drove 40 miles to work this am, and on the way home check engine light came on, P026B code thrown. Where do I start??? I see a lot of good info here just hard to find out what I should do first...