Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Plow Installation

Have any of you installed a plow on your truck yourself? Its time to retire my Bronco. It has a Meyer Diamond edge blade on it thats still in very good shape. I'm thinking $700 for the truck side mounts would be my cheapest bet. When I put the plow on the Bronco, it took me about a day including...
  2. M

Interior Lights Staying On

Randomly today, I started the truck and the interior lights wont shut off like they should. I have shut the truck off a few times since, and the problem remains. No problem during the day, but it will be a problem at night. Doors are closed, and the open door light isnt illuminated. Anyone seen...
  3. M

System Locking Up After Call

Does anyone else have an issue where after you hang up a call the radio wont come back on? I run with my iPhone connected to the truck 100% of the time, so I cant say if my Android has this issue as well. After I hang up a call (sometimes after sending a text too) the radio wont come back on...
  4. M

Hemi Chassis Cab

Does anyone have any experience with a 6.4 chassis cab truck? I am going to replace my 2500 6.4 megacab with a crew cab 3500 C&C, as I have realized that an 8' flatbed would make my life easier making deliveries for my side business. The wheel wells, and bed sides severely limit my ability to...
  5. M

Inside the bed tie down rails

Does anyone have any ideas for tie down rails for the non Rambox bed? I've seen that some people have used unistrut, and I love that idea given that I have tons of it for free, but from a quick look in the bed, it looks like it would only have contact points by the stake pockets. I might have to...
  6. M

Speedometer Off?

Has anyone else noticed that their speedo is off? On my trip home from picking the truck up, my speedo was off 2MPH. Truck showed 80, but GPS showed 78MPH. Went past a roadside indicator today which is spot on with all my other vehicles, and it showed 39MPH with the truck showing 40.