Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Harsh trans clunk and engine knocking dealer no longer responding to me.

After even more trial and error with more dealerships and appointments, and contacting RAM Cares and the Stallentis hotline, it seems I am on my own for these issues. Not sure what to do now.
  2. G

RAM’s warranty process has destroyed my desire for the brand.

Following some fairly serious transmission issues, and a loud metallic flutter on my 2022 RAM Power Wagon on cold start, my patience for the brand is wearing thin. I have seen multiple dealerships, several different visits with said dealerships, and many phone calls with RAM Cares and the...
  3. G

I’m generally a really easy going guy. I work on aircraft. I understand bad parts or hard to diagnose issues. But this is getting out of hand. I just want my truck fixed so I can enjoy it. I don’t want my camshaft/lifter or trans to finally give out when I’m out exploring in Colorado and...
  4. G

Thank you for the advice! Just had the second dealer (third visit) look at the truck and tell me, again, no faults found. They refuse to drive the truck with me in it to experience the problem first hand, and the videos are not enough for either dealership to look at anything inside the engine...
  5. G

I agree with ya there. The real frustrating part is I started the truck to leave the dealer after they told me to get lost, and bam. The engine was doing it right in their parking lot. Then, leaving, the first downshift past 5th, into 4th, same thing. CLUNK. I’m in central WI. I have another...
  6. G

This is not the type of post I wanted to make about my 2022 power wagon. Truck has about 19k miles, and already has a couple issues. The transmission shifts HARD from 5-4-3 under braking. It feels like the truck is getting rear ended. Dealer has seen the truck twice for this, did a relearn, and...