Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. I

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

OBDKey Bluetooth. I received the missing software from them but no change, same error. I'm trying to get a copy of the older version but running out of ideas. Last resort is to try another computer I have which doesn't have Bluetooth so I will need to get an adapter.
  2. I

OBDKey, yes it shows connected by Bluetooth and I can navigate the menu's ok. When I make the change to yes to enable TPM it errors out and disconnects. I should note that the USB software key that came with the USBKey kit was empty so now I suspect that the windows 10 drivers are not good...
  3. I

Truck is 2019 and I'm using 2020 in advanced mode as Phil's document shows, everything works perfectly up to activating TPM then it errors out.
  4. I

I can connect and see "trailer TPM present" but I keep getting, "connect failed. verify that key is in MAR" when selecting trailer TPM value to yes. I'm using ver 2.2.2.0 for windows, where can I find version 2.1.8.0 for windows?
  5. I

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

Price has nothing to do with payload yet you say the lowest price truck has the highest payload.... Wow! Of course I could have ordered a different truck and got a higher payload... whats your point? Because my point was the payload chart said the truck configuration I wanted which was a 4x4...
  6. I

3356# That may not be the lowest on here for a 3500 SRW, I was just venting. I think you ordered right, 4x2, long Box, Laramie, that should get you a good payload capacity but you never know until it shows up. If you match your specs to someone on here you should get an idea what it will be...
  7. I

I'm surprised there are not more ppl like me complaining that this post delivery door sticker reality check is not even remotely warned about when ordering. I moved up to a 3500 at the last minute because I realized the payload on a 2500 would not meet the requirements of a Grand Design...
  8. I

Issues Needing Attention from RamCares

The remote camera upgrade kit shows replacing the rear bumper connector to add the remote camera function. What I don't understand what happens if I use the 5th wheel connector in the box? That plug is not replaced as part of the kit so does the NEW rear bumper plug feed the 5th wheel plug...
  9. I

Additions/Mod planning...

So I called them and they said the old body style is wider and longer on a 6.4" box: Old Body Style P/N is 772203 New Body Style P/N is 772223 Can anyone confirm the 2019 HD is the new body style box and P/N 772223 is correct?
  10. I

Delivery Time Estimates

Anyone see this not from BAKFlip's website: NOTE: Before purchase please verify if you have New Body Style or Classic Body Style on 2019 Ram 1500 – This part is for the Classic Body Style Doesn't seem to show an option for our new HD truck's???
  11. I

Additions/Mod planning...

BakFlip website says the F1 cover is for the classic body style not the new body style. Their chat said the cover is good for the 2018 ram 3500 but didn't understand that the 2019 Ram HD was released in January. Anyone order one and fits a 6'4" box on a 2019 3500 HD no rambox?
  12. I

Delivery Time Estimates

Can you let me know how much they charged to install and flash the Camera Vehicle Prep Kit? How long did it take? Have you tried to connect a camera to it or are you waiting for the OE in Aug/Sept?