Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

@brv10 Would you mind checking 3C63R3SL3RG282047? Curious if you have an OG does the dealership inform you if there was damage that was repaired?
  2. M

I hope that is the case! Initially I've been told I could keep the 10% manufacturer discount from last month upon delivery or accept the new lower MSRP but not both. I would have thought, as you indicated , i would get the 10% off the new lower MSRP. Not sure why that wouldn't be the case.
  3. M

Thank you sir!
  4. M

@brv10 Would it be possible to check 3C63R3SL3RG282047? Try to plan airfare as far out as possible. Apprcaite it!
  5. M

Interestingly enough my window sticker was available about 1 day after showing as built. What's also interesting is that the window sticker, if correct, appears to have the new pricing as it's -$9k cheaper than when ordered. However if I go on to Ram's website and build a truck the amounts do...