Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. gun_138

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

I’m loving the truck! Got 1000 miles on it 3 weeks. I added a heavy rubber mat from tractor supply to the bed, and I added a bedrug on the tailgate. Still contemplating on a 4” lift and bigger wheels and tires
  2. gun_138

My original estimated delivery date was May 31, 2024. I picked it up at the dealer on April 3rd
  3. gun_138

Well, I’ve had my truck for 2 days and 15 hours. I was just notified that my truck has shipped and the they’ll let me know when it’s at my dealer.
  4. gun_138

I’ve had the truck for 24 hours and this is the tracker. I just checked it. Up until I picked it up the Estimated delivery was 4/10. Now it’s 4/21!
  5. gun_138

Sooooo…… I ordered my truck on February 16th. The order was actually placed on 2/18. My original estimated delivery date was 5/30. Once the truck was built that 5/30/24 became TBD about a week ago. The estimated delivery date was 4/15. A few days later that estimated delivery date became 4/10. I...
  6. gun_138

2024 MY HD Pricing Update

When I placed the order the MSRP was $90,634 weeks later the tracker lets me view my window sticker. The new MSRP is $81,300. I am seeing this $1,000 Bonus cash on the ram website, but the dealer is telling me that I can’t add this because they already dropped the window sticker and I told him...
  7. gun_138

When I placed the order the MSRP was $90,634 weeks later the tracker lets me view my window sticker. The new MSRP is $81,300. I am seeing this $1,000 Bonus cash on the ram website, but the dealer is telling me that I can’t add this because they already dropped the window sticker and I told him...
  8. gun_138

Well, I just got a call from my dealership that my truck is ready to be picked up! The tracker still shows that it hasn’t been shipped yet . I’m heading out to the dealership while a Norstar is hammering down on us here on Long Island! seems like every time I get a new truck the weather sucks.
  9. gun_138

I’m about the same Ordered 2/19 Scheduled 2/23 In Production 3/3 Built 3/10 Shipped TBD Estimated delivery 4/10 3C6UR5EJ1RG275205 I know it got to RI on 3/26
  10. gun_138

My 2500 rebel was shipped from Mexico to Davisville Rhode Island. It arrived on 3–26. The tracker still says that it hasn’t shipped yet. Finally on the 28th my vehicle order tracker showed an estimated delivery of 4/15/24. Last night when I checked before I went to bed it changed to 4/10/24...
  11. gun_138

Just Checked the “Tracker” and I finally have a estimated delivery of 4/14/24
  12. gun_138

When I ordered the truck on February 19th they told me that I would get whatever incentives were in place upon delivery.
  13. gun_138

It wasn’t an agreed on price. It was basically an order sheet with a preliminary price of $90,500. I follow these guys on YouTube called Car Edge and they were making videos over the last month about Stilantis FCA can’t sell trucks. so they said they were going to have to slash their prices. And...
  14. gun_138

I finally got an answer from my dealership. My original order was $90,500. a month later once the vehicle was built, I was able to see the window sticker and it shows an MSRP of $83,300. I told the salesman at the dealership and he told me that it usually goes up or down a couple of hundred...
  15. gun_138

That would suck! I’ve been watching the ships route that it takes on this trip that it makes to Davisville. The ship status a few hundred miles off the East coast of the USA. It goes around the top of Long Island then cuts back in towards Rhode Island. Besides brv10 informed me that my truck...
  16. gun_138

Filling your order number and your last name or company that you ordered under and you can track it. It’s not very accurate. https://www.ramtrucks.com/trackyourorder.html?#/landing
  17. gun_138

Those of us in the Northeast should be getting an update soon. Our ship is arriving at Port Alramira MX. once our Trucks are loaded the ship sets sail for Port Davisvlle in RI. Looks like they’re expecting the ship to arrive on 4/3/24 from (FCA) Mexico.
  18. gun_138

Where are you located?
  19. gun_138

Mine was built on March 10 and has been waiting to ship. From all the information I’ve gathered through my dealership and online forms, it looks like mine should be on the ship “Grande Portogallo” in a few days. The ship is currently west of Haiti in the Gulf of Mexico. Then it should sail from...
  20. gun_138

Thank you. I called the dealer and he said that it’s supposed to arrive in Davisville RI in a few weeks. There’s a huge port there.