Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 2022MegaRon

ISO-trailer camera kit for 2022 Ram 3500 that has trailer technology package.

Thank you for the explanation and comparison of both camera systems. Do you have the part number for the rear view trailer kit?
  2. 2022MegaRon

Yes, I’m not sure which system at this time. Looking at my options and pricing. Just to confirm. The 360 system gives you two cameras for the sides of the trailer and not the rear of the trailer? Thank you for your help.
  3. 2022MegaRon

My truck was built with both options, in the mirror and through Uconnent. I purchased it used and didn’t get any of the harness's or cameras.
  4. 2022MegaRon