Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

2022 Ram 4500 Transmission Issue

Thank you for the information. Very helpful.
  2. G

They rebuilt the transmission. They claimed they had to replace the lower gears and the snap ring and a few other parts. I don’t know more detail than that. They are stating they will have to or are going to opt to replace the transmission this time with a complete unit.
  3. G

For me transmission failure #1 was 3 months and they probably didn’t do something right causing trans failure #2 if I had to guess. I can’t imagine I got 2 faulty snap rings.
  4. G

A few days would make it no big deal. That would be great. Never seen that kind of turn around here locally in N Georgia with any brand.
  5. G

Yes mine was a recall but that doesnt help much when the truck is down for 3 months at a time due to backordered parts because of a defective transmission. I guess Im asking if anyone is beginning a class action suit or collective complaint and request for compensation.
  6. G

Hey there, I’m new. I signed up for this forum primarily to see if anyone knows how many of these 22 and up Rams have the same transmission issues that I am having. 22 Ram 4500 Laramie. First transmission detonation at approx 8k miles. It took nearly 3 months for Ram to fix it. This weekend the...