Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. V

Clunking Noise

Any resolution to this? Mine is doing the same thing.
  2. V

RAM 2020 Crew Cab 2500 Mystery Body rattle

I have the same issue on my 2020 2500. I have the Cummins. Mine seems to be coming from the front.
  3. V

Is this upside down???

So maybe they just put the OEM shocks back on? Or would their length prevent that? There are not labels on the new ones and they should be the NX2 from BDS, (who also does FOX).
  4. V

Is this upside down???

That makes sense. May only fear now is the these guys put the wrong shock on... It has not been a good experience. Oh well.. live and learn. Thanks guys...
  5. V

Is this upside down???

Is that a "wow" because it is upside down... or because my question is dumb?
  6. V

Is this upside down???

Sorry, Here is the picture. 2020 2500 Laramie w/ rear air ride. (No issues from the air ride)
  7. V

Is this upside down???

Totally newbie question, and I apologize for that, but are my shocks on upside down? Does it matter? Had a level kit installed and it seems like nothing but trouble since, mainly from them putting the wrong track bar on. That is fixed now, but I just noticed my shocks seem like they are on...