Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Largest tire size on 18" rim

I put 35×12.5 on my stock 18" rims. No issues at all. No lift, no level either.
  2. R

Largest tire size on 18" rim

I'm back and forth about tire size. This is the closest thing I've found to a straight answer.
  3. R

Will 295/70-18 tire size fit on my stock height 2019 Ram 2500 4x4? (Updated)

Those will fit for sure. Thats what mine came with. 2019 Bighorn 2500
  4. R

Gearing and tires

Thanks. I looked at the table, I assume the table numbers are RPM? I just started to second guess everything...one forum says one tging, another, something different. I was really wondering how much of a difference there was.
  5. R

Gearing and tires

So, what is the thought on 35s with 3.73s? I have a 2019 Bighorn 6.4. I'm planning on upgrading tires here pretty quick. Came to me with 275/70r18, looking to go to 35x12.5. I don't do a whole lot of towing, but I do get off road quite a bit. And then theres the snow...thanks for any input.