Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

No experience with LDS, but I have been researching an extended warranty. Curious why you would consider LDS over the Mopar backed max care from Granger for the same price? It looks like the max care has better coverage as well. Personally, I’m leaning toward the 8 year, 100k max care for...
  2. J

What did you do TO your RAM today?

That’s a nice looking truck. What bug shield do you have? I tried three different AVS shields and was not happy with any of them.
  3. J

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Go to the RAM build and price site and configure the identical truck. Don’t pay anything over the new price. As LL stated, you will probably be better off canceling the order and reordering from Mark Dodge, especially with their discount. And what did you ever find out about the OG...
  4. J

I think I averaged 18-20 mpg on the trip back from Louisiana with the diesel, but wasn’t really paying attention to it. That was before the topper was installed. In Colorado, I had to pay the CO sales tax of 2.9%. The county also has their local sales tax of 2.55%. Since I picked the...
  5. J

Loving ours thus far, but only 2000 miles on it. Drove back to western CO after picking it up at MD and it loves to cruise at 75mph. I think the only thing I’d change is swap the painted bumper for chrome…already have a few rock chips and they really stand out with the white paint. Can’t...
  6. J

Trailer hookup with airbag suspension

Getting ready for our first trailer towing with our new ‘24 2500 with factory airbags. I’ve been doing some research, but wanted to run it by the experts here. I use a blue ox sway pro wdh if that matters. With the exception of disabling/enabling the airbags, it’s the same process I used...
  7. J

Digital Rearview mirror with truck cap

Did you purchase a camera to mount in housing? Looking through multiple threads, it’s confusing to me what camera is available and will work for the ‘24s. Also interested to know what housing people are using to mount on an ARE cap Thanks
  8. J

The truck is still dripping ice from the trip back to CO, so I can’t check the def plate, but I do have the metal sill plates.
  9. J

No straps on my ‘24 2500 limited either.
  10. J

Ordered ours on 2/22, delivered 3/1, so 40 days from order to delivery for ours. 2500 CC Limited.
  11. J

Well, according to the tracker, my truck still hasn’t shipped, but it arrived at MD yesterday. Flying in Thur to pick it up.
  12. J

Did RamTrucks.com remove the VIN lookup tool?

Could someone decipher the results of my vin? When using the above link, I get: success3C6UR5SL8RG2793991957.392050.001957.3919348.4219200.019488.391000027531.00600060407807.58
  13. J

Also truck less. Had planned on trading our 1500 Laramie in, but decided to list it to see if there was any interest. Sold within the hour. We have a trip planned to Custer State Park beginning of May, and that is looking doubtful at this point. Order and build process was great, but the...
  14. J

Tracker shows not shipped yet, but I have a delivery date! Progress! (I hope)
  15. J

Ok, who did you bribe to get shipped?? Mine was built before yours and is also going to Lake Charles, but 3+ weeks after being built, it’s still sitting waiting for transport
  16. J

@brv10 if you get a chance, could you please check the status of 3C6UR5SL8RG279399 Much appreciated!
  17. J

@brv10, as long as your checking, an update on 3C6UR5SL8RG279399 would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
  18. J

2024 MY HD Pricing Update

Thanks for this information, but the big question….. For those of us who ordered under the old price and got the 10% rebate, but now have a monroney sticker showing the new, lower price, what is the actual price we pay? Do we still get the 10% rebate on the new price since that’s what the...
  19. J

The tracker shows my limited built as of 3/10 and my window sticker reflects the lower price. Interesting, my saved build has the new base price, but still shows the old limited package price of $7,030 vs $3,030 on the sticker.