Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

Has anyone added the Magnaflow exhaust to their Gen 4.5 Hemi?

I just swapped the Magnaflow bolt on setup onto my PW and like it. Deep idle and sounds good when you get on the throttle... I cut my resonator off and left the remainder of the stock pipe there so it does resonate under the bed a little... hope to do a spray in bed liner soon and that might...
  2. N

Minimum steps/rails

Looking for the same... minimum steps with some protection... I am considering the OEM rock rails... I'd like to see more photos of them or in person first ideally and see if they are good enough as a step for the wife...
  3. N

Level kit?

Looks great! Looking at the Thuren site and planning mine... they offer stock PW height rear or 1" lower ... did you do the 1/2" front and 1" lower rear to get that stance? Mine measures right around 1.25" rake ... so I don't want to do the 1.5" and end up nose high... prefer to have 1/2" to...