Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. X

Aftermarket fog light options on 5th gen HD rams.

Which kit did you get?
  2. X

Also to add to this thread, since most of the big players have kits for the 1500's with stock led fogs (DD SSC2 kit, BD S2 Dual kit) and that the 1500's and HD's share the same OEM led fog part #'s, wouldn't those kits also work on the HD trucks? Their brackets mount exaclty in the same holes of...
  3. X

Factory fog lamp add-on

if you look on this website they sell the complete kit to add led fog lights to a non fog light truck. They also have a link on that page where to purchase the harness. https://parts.allmoparparts.com/p-2019-ram-2500-led-fog-lamp-parts-kit-ram2500ledfogkit Personally, having the factory led...
  4. X

LED Fog Lights

You can use Alfa ODB to activate that feature. I seen a good write up on another forum that had a wiring kit and the how to add fog lights.
  5. X

Oil Spec for the 6.4 Hemi

I just had my first oil change done through the quick lube at ram and they used 0w40 Pennzoil ultra platnium.
  6. X

After driving around my Power Wagon with stock led fog lights, i realized I could use a little more punch and started doing some research. I already had a set of Diode Dynamics Max fogs sitting at home and didn't really want to spend another 800$ (Canadian) for some Baja Design. I emailed...
  7. X

Nav after restart

Anybody else having issues with your trip on your nav dissapearing after restarting the truck. If I shut off the truck for Fuel my destination and stops dissapear from nav and I have to re-enter everything.
  8. X

Trips

Reviving this thread. Anybody figure this out yet?