Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Sleepyweasel

Pinon seal leakage

2022 3500 dually with the HO. After driving for about 2k miles, the truck picked up a vibration at around 70mph. Took it to the dealer and the tech said 2 rear tires were out of balance but it's a heavy duty truck and when it's unloaded it's going to vibrate. Now at 10k miles, the pinon seal...
  2. Sleepyweasel

Finally had a chance

I picked it up in December, but now have finally got a chance to get a good wash and wax on her. I have noticed a lot of paint chips on the fenders in front of the rear duals. Any ideas what can prevent this? I've had mudflaps on since the second week of ownership.
  3. Sleepyweasel

Cracked Running Board

Was heading out with the wife in her vehicle when I noticed that my driver's side running board is cracked. It is split right on the seam, so we'll have to see if this is covered under warranty. The truck doesn't go offroad and I didn't hit anything on the roads that would have caused this.